Verbal Test 2 - VT2
Only ten questions to answer.
This test might be described as philosophical and cryptic.
One attempt allowed.
Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
A first preliminary norm will be calculated after 30 submissions.
If you looked at it in black and white you would probebly not see it.
1. In this sentence you will find your answer for the number that are needed for the answer.
2. If my color is light what color am I ?
3. You only got it once and then it´s gone.
4. To the right I got 99. What is left ?
5. If yellow is a color. What is black ?
6. Compare this with that and that with this. What is the difference ?
7. Number one is one. What is 22 ?
8. What do you need for use the term high ?
9. If one is after two. What comes next ?
10. Here you got something. What is it ?